Designed for use by athletes, gym goers and children alike, these soft plyo boxes
build strength, balance and power and sit neatly in the corner of any sports club or gym.
For many athletes and everyday clients, one of the potential downsides with plyometrics and jump training is the volume of stress going through the foot, ankle, knees and hips – these soft Plyo boxes decrease that problem. So if you want to develop power, reactive strength or (like Crossfitters) you just want to overload the cardio-respiratory system with multiple jumps, then these are perfect for you. Plus if you do ‘miss’ your jump, falling onto a soft Plyo box is much kinder than a harder platform….
- Newly designed, high density foam blocks with non slip vinyl covers provide a soft surface that reduces stress on joints during landing
- Unique stackable design minimizes space required whilst Velcro holds boxes firmly in place
- Light and easier to move around than ever before
- Working platform area – 800mm x 800mm
- Total height when stacked approximately 1.57m
Shipping is free for orders totalling over £20. For orders totalling less than £20 this will cost £4.99. Depending on the item being order shipping can take 3-7 working days. Shipping codes can be provided to track shipment. First Physique use different courier companies depending on the item ordered. For further information on our shipping policy click here.
At First Physique we are fitness nuts and whilst we may not have all the answers we will find out!
If you have a question on our gym accessories / equipment of even something you are after and cannot find just click here and send us your query now and we will do all we can to help!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 144 5084